Highlights of the Festival
- A photo exhibition displaying winning photos from our City in a Garden Photography Competition: BiodiverCity theme
- A mini-symposium entitled ”Conserving Our Biodiversity”, where different sectors of the community will share what they’ve done for Nature and biodiversity conservation
- Exhibition booths by various organisations
- Singapore Marine Biodiversity Exhibition introducing our local marine diversity and the marine groups that work at our shores
- Guided walks, talks, art & craft workshops and much more!
What to do at the Festival
Take part in the Biodiversity Challenge!
1. Get a Festival Card from the Registration counter
2. Visit the following stations and get stamps from the volunteers (they are wearing a Festival of Biodiversity badge and a “Get a stamp from me!” tag)
a. Follow the Tide (Marine Biodiversity Interactive Exhibition)
b. Booths on Level 1
c. Booths on Level 2
d. Connecting with Nature (NParks Public Engagement)
e. Concurrent Event
f. Bonus: Nature Quiz! (Can be collected at the Registration counter)
3. Redeem your souvenir at the Redemption booth!
3 stamps = a sticker sheet
5 stamps = a sticker sheet + a button badge OR a car decal
5 stamps + Bonus = a sticker sheet + a button badge + a car decal
* Please note that each stamp can only be counted once
Nature Society (Singapore) Bird and Butterfly Race at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
Nature Society (Singapore) (NSS) is organizing a Bird and Butterfly Race in conjunction with the launch of the NSS Birds of Singapore and NSS Butterfly Apps. For the first time in Singapore, a bird and butterfly race for students will be held using these apps allowing them to quickly and conveniently record species sighted directly into the apps.
The race will be flagged off at 8:30am from the open-air pavilion just outside the Function Hall of the Botany Centre. Join us to witness history in the making!
Come down for the event!
If you are interested in bringing down a group of at least 20, kindly email us here to let us know!